With the continuous trend of hybrid and remote work environments, businesses are trying to figure out how to be more flexible and adopt the latest technologies. With that comes the challenges of evaluating everything in their organization from the office space, day-to-day programs, access to information, and the privacy and security of shared data and information. Thinking, planning, and building digitally help to create a more agile and formative business that is prepared to succeed in today’s world.
Join Brenda Barnhill, Director of Consulting Services at Access, and Ian MacPherson, Business Development Executive at Access as they discuss the landscape of today’s business environment and how to:
- Implement best practices when making organizational changes & adopting new technology
- Stay in compliance when digitizing information to be more accessible
- Combine the physical and digital aspects of your records and information
- Stay up to date with the latest compliance standards and retention policies
- Integrate business processes to ensure information is readily available when you need it