Healthcare organizations are notorious for having a large volume of patient records and information on hand. In fact, according to industry averages, only 25-30% of that information consists of vital or active records. The remaining 70% is ROT (redundant, obsolete, or trivial) whose only function is taking up valuable time and space resources.
Given the complexity of regulatory compliance, understanding what information you have is just the first step in evolving your records program. The strategy and planning behind what to do with that information and when to get rid of it must be an ongoing process and an effort that should be shared across the entire organization, not simply within IT or records management.
Join Robin Woolen, the Records Guru, and AHIMA board member Seth Katz, Associate Chief Information Officer at Truman Medical , as they discuss how to break down silos and elevate your information governance throughout the total lifecycle.
Register today to learn how your organization can:
Information Governance Consultant, Speaker, Writer
Associate Chief Information Officer, Truman Medical